Among tons of ellipticals on the market with the different price range, which model will meet your demands?
We know that choosing a high-quality elliptical machine is not an easy task. Therefore, Nogii are here to help you get through this problem with a comprehensive review of the Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine.
Let’s dive deeper into what the Sole elliptical will bring to you and whether it is worth purchasing.
In the first section, Nogii will go into detail about the technical information of the Sole Elliptical Machine before having a further decision.
|Assembled dimensions||32.28 x 26.38 x 8.66 inches|
|Maximum weight capacity||375 lbs|
|Incline||From 0 to 30 degrees|
- Blue, backlit LDC display
- Quiet drive system with a natural fluid motion
- Oversize foot pedals with a 2 degree inward
- 20 levels of resistance through the Eddy Current Brake (ECB) system
- Heart rate monitoring from pulse grip and chest strap
- Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors
- Built-in cooling fan
- Six rubber floor rests
- Four rear wheels on heavy-duty rails
- Power adjustable stride and incline
- Sound system and Bluetooth audio speakers
- Tablet computer holder and integrated tablet holder
- Water bottle holder
- USB charging port
- Transport wheels
Monitor Console Features
- Ten programs including six standard programs, two heart rate programs, and two custom programs
- Syncs with mobile apps
- Bluetooth connectivity
- LCD console with a 7.5-inch display
- Workout data: Speed, Pace, Incline, Pulse, Time, Distance Travelled, and Calories
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical parts: Five years
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Shipping and Assembly
- Shipping: You can buy this product from retailers like Amazon. And sellers will determine the transportation cost you need to pay. However, keep in mind that Sole E35 Elliptical is not lightweight so that the shipping fee will also be higher.
- Assembly: Both necessary tools, comprehensive manual, and your machine will be packaged securely when you receive it. As we mentioned above, the Sole E35 weighs up to 215 lbs. Therefore, you should ask the shipper to carry this product directly to your well-prepared room for installation. The assembly process might consume a few hours because the E35 Elliptical includes numerous components. However, it is not hard if you follow the instruction correctly.
- You should use a damp cloth to clean the sweat path after you finish your exercise.
- You should wipe down the rear rails and polyurethane wheels regularly with a lint-free cloth and rubbing alcohol to avoid unnecessary noises.
- There are other tips for maintenance written clearly in the manual. You should refer to this guide to protect your elliptical better.
- If you have any problems with your machine, you can contact the service department of the Sole.
What Makes Sole E35 Elliptical Appealing?
There is no doubt that the Sole E35 is a durable and sturdy product.
As a mid-priced elliptical trainer, the E35 Elliptical allows customers to experience a good cardio workout.
It has a weight user capacity up to 375 lbs. If you are a beginner or an intermediate level athlete, you will feel delighted with what this well-constructed model brings to you.
Another feature contributing to the excellent performance of the Sole E35 is great incline options.
Almost all elliptical machines on the market currently provide 20 degrees of incline, but the Sole E35 offers a tilt range up to 30 degrees.
If your goals are the resistance development or different muscle groups building, a wide variety of incline options will help you achieve your target effectively.
You can control the ramp of the E35 Elliptical Machine by using handlebars from the hand-grips and the console. You don’t need to interrupt your workout or take your hands off to adjust the incline.
Sole E35 Elliptical Machine comes with adjustable power stride which allows you to change stride from 20-22 inches. It is a unique feature you hardly find on the other elliptical with the same price class.
When you increase or decrease the incline ramp, it means that you are adjusting the stride. However, you cannot change the stride length.
The adjustable stride helps users stretch their pedal motion and focus on a particular muscle group training.
Pedals and Handlebars
To bring the most comfortable experience to users, Sole had invited leading physical therapists to work with their engineers.
After endless researches, they designed oversized foot pedals which can solve a common problem of most elliptical machines. With a two-degree inward slope adjustment, the Sole E35 reduces the negative pressure, which impacts on your ankle and knee.
Besides, multi-grip position handles are an outstanding feature.
While many popular ellipticals have straight vertical wide handlebars, the handles of Sole offer more choices for users.
Undoubtedly, people who have shorter arms will feel content with adjustable handlebars.
The solid warranty is worth mentioning here.
Among numerous ellipticals with the same price range, the Sole E35 machine offers an excellent manufacturer’s warranty.
Besides a best-in-class warranty, you can refer in the previous part, Sole company also provides 30-days money-back guarantees.
Which Features Sole Ellipticals Machine E35 Need To Improve?
The Number of Programs
With a price over 1500$, ten programs the Sole E35 provide is not what customers expected. Most ellipticals in this price class come with more than ten programs to keep trainees motivated and interested in their workout.
The Sole company should consider this problem to improve in the later models.
Fixed Stride Length
As we mentioned above, the Sole E35 doesn’t allow you to change the stride length.
If you require an elliptical machine which has adjustable stride length, Nogii would not recommend the E35 model to you.
You cannot fold this machine to save more space when you need it. If you are finding a compact and easily storable elliptical, the Sole E35 will not meet your demand.
However, thanks to transport wheels, you can move it to another place easily.
In general, when purchasing a this product, you will get what you pay for.
With solid construction and innovative features, the Sole E35 model will be a smart choice if you are a novice and want an elliptical for residential use.
However, if you are a professional athlete and you need a machine which can withstand the intense workout, you should consider another product.
Nogii hopes that this Sole E35 Elliptical review will help you come to the right decision.
Don’t be reluctant to drop some comments below to let us know your thoughts about this product. And remember to like and share this article if you find it useful and informative!