Are you a fitness enthusiast? Have you heard of meal replacement bars? You will be more than happy to realize that you don’t have to be a monk to avert your favorite snacks.
Yes, you can consume these meal replacement bars and stay fit!
This is why Nogii have created the Best meal replacement bars reviews that will reveal it all to you. In fact, these bars are snackalicious and rest assured these give you a break from all the dieting and harsh routines.
That is correct, if you want to lose weight or bulk up muscles, best meal replacement shakes for weight loss are a way to go. They are densely packed with nutrients, can control your calories and are an ideal option for portion control. What more do you want from a delicious bar?
Here are a few of the best names in the business and Nogii have thoroughly reviewed them for you. Hope on board to get some yummies!
Top 9 Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss Reviews
Here is a rundown of what you can call the best in the trade:
#1 PALEO Friendly – PRIMAL Protein Bars By MariGold
So are you trying very hard to keep your weight under check? Well that is a very good initiative but for that you need to cut down on your calories. For years people have harbored a misconception that they have to starve themselves to lose weight. With protein bars from Marigold you can bid good bye to that ridiculous concept.
Marigold has been in the industry for years now and is known for its high standards. With these bars you can supply your body with all the essential nutrients. This is widely used by body builders and athletes for their daily protein and carbohydrate requirements. Want to know more about these protein bars? Well keep reading to learn more about these wonderful nutrition bars.
- Fresh stock and is shipped very quickly
- Manufactured locally with premium quality ingredients
- Free from Soy, Casein, Lactose, Hormone, Grain, and Gluten
- Contains 20 grams of solid protein
- Ingredients are approved by the food department
- Does not cause any side effects
- Available in Choco Pecan, Macrooned and Coconut Rage flavors
- Readily available online
- Some of the customers did not like the taste
- The packaging is not good at all
- The protein bars are very sweet
#2 MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Protein Bars
When you read Best protein bars for meal replacement Reviews you will come across the MET-Rx in them. These bars are literally designed to fuel your body with the required nutrition. No matter how busy you may be these bars will look after you. Packed with 31gram pure protein this is exactly what you need when you are in the gym and also when you are out of it.
There is no doubt that this one of the best products in the market.
In addition to the high protein content this has vitamins that will provide you antioxidant support and boost your metabolism too. These delicious bars will certainly help you achieve you goals in the gym. Read on to learn more about this fabulous product.
- Gets absorbed in your system and enhances your performance in the gym or ant sporting activity
- Can be consumed post workout and pre workout
- Available in a variety of delicious flavors
- Contains high protein content that helps to build muscles
- Does not contain artificial flavors or harsh substances
- Safe product and ideal for everyday use
- This can be purchased online
- Taste is not very pleasant
- The size of the bars is not consistent, they seem really small
- Customers have often received less quantity
#3 Keto Krisp High Protein Snack Bar
Keto Krisp combine undisputed taste with high nutrition. So, if you are looking to pursue a Keto Diet you have pretty much found the best tool to take things in the right direction. Keto Krisp have outsold every other brand in the market solely based on their results.
So, now you can forget about starving yourself to look great or lose weight. In fact, with these protein bars you can eat all you want and still shed those extra kilos. How cool is that? Here are some more interesting facts on these wonderful Keto protein bars.
- Very tasty product
- Does not contain any traces of Gluten
- Utilizes natural flavors and is free from harmful substances
- All ingredients are approved by the food department
- The bars contain protein (10 grams), carbs(5 grams), sugar (3 grams), and healthy fats (17 grams).
- Does not contain peanuts, soy, corn and any artificial sweeteners
- Boosts energy levels during workouts in the gym
- These bars can be found online at anytime
- Helps to main a steady metabolism in the body
- Ideal for body builders and athletes
- Contains too much sugar for a keto bar
- The quantity sold is dicey
- The packaging is lousy
#4 Chocolate Chip Paleo Cookie
The smell of these cookies is simply love in the air but it does not stop there. Loaded with important nutrients these cookies fuel your body with energy to get through the day. These cookies have already become quite a rage with the people and have literally blown every other rival brand off the market. If you go through any review you will see that has brand has received nothing less than five stars.
You no longer have worry about restricting your diet to keep in shape or to lose weight. With these cookies at your disposal you can still eat the good stuff without putting on weight. The good thing about these cookies is that they double as snacks before and after workouts. Read on to learn more.
- These cookies are fully organic
- Very high on nutrition
- Suitable for everyone who wants to eat healthy
- Available in host of flavor
- This can be used as a meal replacement snack
- Readily sold online
- All the ingredients in these cookies are approved by the food department
- Good quality product from a reliable brand
- The taste is not up to the mark
- The cookies are very dry
- The packaging is quite poor
#5 Papa Steve’s No Junk Raw Protein Bars
The protein Bars from Papa Steve’s will fulfill your every nutritional requirement. The manufacturer has been in the business for a long time and knows exactly what people are looking for.
These bars contain very high quality protein that adds nutrition to your body. If you are into body building then you could consume these bars before or after workout. The results that these bars produce are simply outstanding. So, if you want to know more about these delicious protein bars then just keep reading.
- Contains phytonutrients that helps to keep the glucose in the blood under control
- The bars have high quality protein, fruits, and peanut butter
- There are no traces of sugar or alcohol in this protein bar
- There are no trans-fat present in these protein bars which means you can eat them and not put on flab
- All the ingredients are approved by the food department
- There are no harsh substances that may cause side effects
- Helps to maintain a steady metabolism
- Lasts up to 4 months when stored in the fridge
- Does not taste very good
- The packaging is very poor and it needs to improve
- The bars have a strange odor in them
#6 Kate’s Real Food Stash Bars, Organic & Gluten Free
Are you on the lookout for good supplements that will help you stay in shape? Well this Gluten free protein bar can do a good job for you. This is made using a unique formula that combines rich protein and vitamins to nourish your body.
When this is consumed in the right amount it can help you build good muscles too. This also helps individuals maintain a steady metabolism.
So if you want to know more about this product you must read on.
- These contain all the necessary vitamins and nutrients to fuel your body for a hectic day
- This is ideal for athletes and body builders who need high protein content to build muscles
- All of the ingredients in the product have been approved by the food department
- These bars can also serve as meal replacement supplements
- Unique formulation and very easy to digest
- Does not product any side effects
- These are made by hand
- These can be purchased online anytime
- The product is free from Gluten and does not contain any artificial flavor
- The packaging needs to improve
- The taste is not up to the mark
- The size of the bars is smaller than what is mentioned
#7 MariGold GRASS FED Whey Protein Bars
Are you tired of buying expensive supplements that do absolutely nothing for you? Well these protein bars can save the day for you. Packed with generous amount of protein and nutrients you can be rest assured that your body will receive the best nourishment. People who work out in the gym should use this to build strong muscles. This is also known to boost energy levels.
The good thing about these bars is that all the ingredients are approved by the industrial standards. The brand has already outsold all its rivals by leaps and bounds. If you read good protein bars for meal replacement you will see that this brand comes on top of the list. Keep reading to learn more about these fabulous protein bars.
- Does not contain too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Has no trace of chemicals or alcohol
- Free from Soy, Casein, Lactose, Hormone, Grain, and Gluten
- Made using good quality ingredients
- Very safe products
- The bars contain very high protein content
- Available in 12 different flavors
- Can be purchased online without hesitation
- The bars do not taste very good
- Causes indigestion
- The size of the bars is smaller than what is claimed by the company
#8. Grass Fed Collagen Protein Bar by Peak Performance
Grass Fed Collagen are the best solution for you when you want to stay nourished throughout the day. The good thing about these bars is that they can be consumed by anybody who follows a busy schedule. These pack in all the nutrition that your body needs plus they are filling, so you can say goodbye to all the takeaway foods.
These are made using premium products that are approved by the food department. So, you will not experience any side effects while using this. The manufacturer has been in business for many years now so you can be rest assured about the quality.
- Very safe to consume as the bars are free From Gluten and does not contain any added sugar
- Contains Cashew Butter and many Organic Ingredients
- Helps to boost energy levels in the gym and during other sporting activities
- Has amino acids which helps muscle recover and also develop strong bones and maintaining good skin
- Made from premium quality ingredients and has low carb content
- Very safe to use on a daily basis
- Anybody can use this not just people who workout
- Can be consumed as a meal replacement supplement
- Sold online
- The taste seems a bit off
- The packaging of the product is not at all good
- Size of the bars seem a lot smaller than what is mentioned
#9. Caveman Foods Paleo-Friendly Protein Bar
Are on the lookout for a good supplement for nourishment? Well, you can always rely on this brand. The manufacturer has been in the business for years together so you can be rest assured about the quality. These protein bars can boost your energy levels throughout the day.
Caveman Foods can be used by everyone not just by people who work out in the gym. This has already outsold all the rival brands in the market. These bars are free from gluten, grains, soy and dairy so these are easy on your system. Do you want to know more about these fabulous products? So keep reading to learn more about these bars.
- Contains all the essential nutrients and rich quality protein
- Can be used as a meal replacement supplement
- Does not contain gluten or any other harmful chemicals
- Has 10 grams of rich protein
- Boosts energy levels
- Sold online
- Made using premium ingredients that are approved by the food department
- Very safe product can be used on a regular basis
- The taste of the bars is not up to the mark
- The packaging of the product needs to improve
- The product size is not consistent and they are smaller than what is advertised
The choice would totally depend on your personal choice. The market is filled with numerous products like Caveman Foods, Grass Fed Collagen, and MariGold GRASS FED to name a few. You have to understand what suits your taste buds and then make purchases.
They are all made of ingredients that are premium quality which is good for your system. Most of these products are free from gluten and dairy which is great. This is an indication that they safe to use on daily basis.
When you are looking for such supplements you should go through the ingredients in case you have allergies from certain ingredients such as nuts. You can also get recommendation from your trainer to help you select the best one for you.
Spend some time doing research to locate popular brands and what is selling the most in the market. To get a good idea on the different protein bars.
Out of all the brands in the market Kate’s Real Food is one of the best and it is outselling all other brands in the market. So, study your preferences well before you buy any protein bars for yourself.
To start with this, it must be added that protein happens to be an important macronutrient. You certainly can get it from meat, eggs, dairy and fish, but the best protein shakes for weight loss are just another option.
Nogii have recorded a few of their benefits that will make it clear to you, as to why people are going crazy over them. Just be careful while procuring them, as you need to avoid the ones that contain too much of sugar.
Hint – Just read the packet for details:
- They reduce your calorie intake
- Are very convenient, especially for people that have an active lifestyle
- This means you can have them on the go
- Without having to prepare them
- This means they are easy to consume
- No need to fall prey unhealthy sugar filled chocolate bars for snacking
- They even cut down on your in between meal snacking
- Most importantly, they are nutritious
- Even American Dietetic Association has acknowledged that they are quite an effective remedy for weight loss
What Are Meal Replacement Bars?
In general, meal replacement bars contain a dimension of supplements and calories similar to a full meal. They are like a choice while trying to lose weight.
Skipping meals can make you hungry that force you to indulge at the next supper. So, having a substitution meal bar close by can help when all other options have exhausted!
How To Choose The Best Protein Bars for Meal Replacement?
While the best weight loss shakes are utilized for an assortment of reasons, their most widespread use is as an instrument for getting in shape and maintaining weight. You can undoubtedly stash these bars in your handbags or pocket as per your convenience.
Here is a brief discussion about how to select one:
Meal replacement bars ought to have a high measure of protein to keep you full. Look for no less than 12 to 20 grams of protein for every serving. This will keep you fulfilled for 3 to 4 hours in the minimum.
These bars ought to contain around 3 to 5 grams of fiber. Just like protein, fiber keeps you more full for longer.
While selecting a meal replacement bar, you can start by reading the label. It should approximately contain 250 to 350 calories to guarantee that you’re getting enough calories to supplant your food.
Low In Sugar
Since, numerous meal replacement bars are chocked loaded with sugar you should search for low sugar levels. High sugar levels aren’t valuable for keeping up a sound way of life. A sound meal replacement bars shouldn’t have more than 3 grams of sugar.
Low In Fat
Search for meal replacement bars with around 10 to 15 grams of fat for each serving or less. The best substitutions will have more of unsaturated fats, as they are healthy.
In general, meal replacement bars ought to contain 33% of your everyday prescribed portion of nutrients and minerals. It must comprise of vitamin A, C, B, K, D, E and nutrients like calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
Remember the level of minerals and nutrients of your food is normally determined to be a 2,000 calorie diet.
You may come across them as “sucralose” or “acesulfame potassium.” They are known to influence your body unnervingly.
In addition, to the fact that they put you in danger for longings and weight increase; artificial sugars have additionally been connected to the dangers of stroke and more. Stay away them by all means!
How To Use Best Protein Bar for Meal Replacement?
You have to give it to them, as meal replacement bars industry now is a million dollar industry. The sales speak for them, $7 million a year! What, that is crazy! Yes, it is but this is the reality and you cannot deny it.
So, if you want to take a dip into the meal replacement bars, then you may be thinking, as to how to supplement them in your schedule. You may substitute a protein bar for a dinner, trusting it will enable you to get thinner. While, some pick a protein bars after a muscle-building regime at the gym.
They certainly make for easy snacks and this is one of the biggest hypes around them. Some choose them over other supplements, simply because there is nothing much to depend on.
In case you will supplant a dinner with a protein bar, search for one that satisfies certain guidelines. A bar that has 10 to 15 grams of protein, 230 calories, around 3 grams of fiber and less than 5 grams of fat, makes an excellent choice.
When To Consume?
With that said, it must be cited that you can have these in between meals while losing weight. On the other hand, those want to bulk up can have one after their routine.
See, choice is yours, as we believe you are your best judge. If curbing appetite is your main criteria, then you can reach your goals with a bit of caution. If you eat a lot of it, you’re going to put on weight, so make sure to look at the calorie count. Keep an eye on the measure of sugar.
How Many Meal Replacements Can You Have?
Bars that look solid regularly have 30 grams of sugar. While you’re taking a look at the sugar check, additionally survey the ingredients as well. There are a few bars that have just 4 to 5 components like whey protein, almonds, and so forth — those are incredible.
Look, without knowing you, it would be very inauthentic of us to tell you that so and so, number of bars should be good for you. However, what we can tell you is that excess of anything is not good. You may have one for a snack, but literally, gobbling on them may not be a healthy idea.
How Do Meal Replacement Bars Work?
Meal replacement was at first aimed at athletes, who required additional fuel for exercises. Today, these items have gone to the multitude, directed to anybody requiring a nutritional planning.
These work on a principle that of supplanting your customary meals with low-kilojoule bars. This will decrease your general vitality admission and help you get into shape. Point is, if you can stomach these bars for breakfast (lunch and supper as well), there’s proof that these substitutions may work for weight reduction system, but for the time being.
If truth be told, these are kilojoule-controlled items intended to encourage quick weight reduction and in the meantime monitor lean mass. In general, these recipes to a great extent are protein based (obtained from soy-based powders or milk that are blended with water or skimmed milk), more often than not contain few sugars, and are enhanced with nutrients and minerals. See more 10 best meal replacement powder
Trading a portion of your standard meals, which may contain between 500 to 800 calories, with meal replacement bars that ordinarily contain 200-300 calories each, diminishes your day by day calorie admission. It is this calorie control that is the key element of any effective weight reduction diet.
What started in the 70’s and 80’s has made a comeback in the form of replacement shakes, soups and bars. There is nothing more that we can say at this juncture, other than keep it under control. You know your system well and you alone understand what works for you. Why not try them and see it for yourself?
Are Meal Replacement Bars Healthy?
There is a lot of noise about meal replacement bars of late. People have been talking for it and then there are some that have been dead against it. Still, we see this industry to be growing day in and day out. If there was no misleading, then why would there be a craze for them?
The point is too much of anything is no good and in the same way, if you depend solely on the bars, then you may feel otherwise. Mix it up and limit your consumption to a bar a day. See, how it works for you and then decide.
Can Meal Replacement Bars Help You Lose Weight?
The truth is; what works for others may not work for you. There is no way that we can say it will or will not work for you. How can we say that as we do not know you, nor do we have your medical history?
This means to say that these meal replacement bars help you lose weight may be misleading. Again, saying they don’t may not help the case either. Some do claim that these bars helped them lose weight, but we cannot say for sure that these can.
Yes, what we can say is if you tend to skip meals, then munching one will not be harmful. You may be in a demanding job that requires you to remain on your toes. You may be an athlete then you can certainly trust these bars.
The fact is power bars can be a way to fuel up your energy levels before a work out. Yes, this is best way to use them and you will not regret without a doubt.
Although, there is no specific time for eating these bars, yet if you insist, then it has to be something around 90 minutes post work out. Again, this cannot be taken as a proven technique, so it may not be right to stick to this plan.
As a thumb rule, you can have meal replacement bars once in 3 to 4 hours of the day. Provided you are aiming at building muscle and condition your body.
Oh, come on now, don’t you want a piece of these Yummilicious bars? Isn’t that is why you have been reading this Best meal replacement bars Reviews? Don’t be shy to try out new weight loss appendages. This is not a fad and they are going to be around for some time for sure.
Everyone likes to make their weight management regime to be a bit tasty. There is no point dieting, if you don’t work out as per requirement. In same way, these bars are not only a way to treat you, but also to manage weight in a healthier way.
If you are curious to know if these bars work for you, then we would recombined you to try them once. Oh, pick any from the list above and see how they work. How does that sound? Let us know if you found them to helpful. Let the whole community know about it. What say?